Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing - "Sometimes there's worse things than dying."

+7
eLIZabeth
Ruthie
Sarah
Erin
Angie
Kara
Dan
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Role-playing Game Role-Playing - "Sometimes there's worse things than dying."

Post by Dan Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, in order for all of us to get to write together we kinda need a story. To satisfy this need I suggest we all start rubbing our brains together and see if we get a spark. Now don't be shy about contributing! Being a writer is dangerous, so if you think of an idea that's really exciting but scary, tell us anyway! We want to jump off the cliff with you! And we all have different skills so I'm looking forward to seeing this quilting bee come together.

Last edited by Dan on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:08 am; edited 16 times in total
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

https://thewritinggroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Role-playing Game Re: Role-Playing - "Sometimes there's worse things than dying."

Post by eLIZabeth Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi Amy, welcome back! great post by the way...

@ Sarah - I know what you mean about school. I may find the time to come on here, but sometimes I don't have enough to post. Sad

@ Everyone who can help - I seriously need help figuring out what Dorothy is up too...
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Role-playing Game Re: Role-Playing - "Sometimes there's worse things than dying."

Post by Ruthie Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:51 am

Skye stuck by her parents as the group stepped once again into the mine hallway. The crowd of Benevolents were armed to the teeth and seemed glad of the chance to rid the castle of the Reapers. Skye felt a shiver running down her neck at the thought of Eva in the Reaper's clutches. If she hadn't been there to stab the creature... Skye shook her head angrily. She had been there, and the Reaper had not done the unthinkable. She turned her attention to the Benevolent at the head, the one who had led them to the weapon room. He appeared to be the leader. Skye could still make out a wispy beard and a few battle scars on his white, transparent face. "Comrades," he spoke in a strong voice. "The time has come to rebel, take back the castle, reclaim it in the name of good, and put Louis in his place in the underworld once and for all!" A wild cheer erupted. When it calmed somewhat, the leader began separating the Benevolent soldiers into groups, until only the humans were left. "You will come with us," he gestured to himself and the older benevolent Skye had also seen before, the peg-legged one. He appeared much older than his comrade, a long, thin beard hung from his chin and his hair was also quite low, almost over his eyebrows. Skye smiled. He reminded her of Pop... where was Pop now? "Move out," the leader said. He strode ahead with the humans and the elder following.
Skye's eyes turned to yellow again. Prepare to meet your end, Reapers.

Haha, I was just looking at the topic reminder. I had put Skye in as a young waitress.. I don't know why I didn't follow thru w/ that Idea ... I guess I just like the half-elf street rat angle better Wink
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Testam: The ghost-infested town.

Hey, I though it was Goscite!
Angie
Angie

Location : In MusicalLand, where everybody can sing and dance and will do so, perfectly synchronized, at the drop of a hat!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Angie wrote:Hey, I though it was Goscite!

Haha, it is now! It started out as Testam though... I like Goscite a lot better. Smile
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 am

Yeah, it's Goscite, that was an old post of mine. Embarassed I agree that Goscite is a much better name.

I'll bet you guys didn't notice that we've written almost 30,000 words! And that's just the “in character” posts, not counting all the planning, brainstorming, and character development we've been doing on the side. I think that's pretty darn impressive. This is definitely the biggest RPG I've ever been in. You guys all rock my socks. Cool

IC: Lon
"Fiona," Lon said, sounding mystified. "You're bleeding."
Fiona touched her cheek and then looked at her hand, confused, but before Lon could investigate any more Louis had charged back out of the wall again and Lon was once more fighting for his life. Fortunately, Louis seemed almost as shocked to see Fiona as Lon was, and Lon managed to twist the ghosts sword around into a position that no human could hold onto. Instead of letting his sword twist his arm, Louis just let it pass through him and let it clatter to the ground. Lon dove for it, dropping his own sword as he did so.
“No!” Louis shouted, he leapt after Lon, but Fiona lunged at him.
Tag: Benevolent Army, Fiona, Other Reapers, Louis.

OOC: And now I'll ask with everyone else: What about the Benevolents!? Laughing Just take your time rescuing us, you know, no hurry. Razz
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:39 am

@Dan: BTW, happy birthday sassy moderator d=boy. pirat Very Happy

IC:
Rita felt a surge of hope rush through her. Literally physiologically, because her stomach raged with hunger and anticipation. She had abandoned any other way out besides following through with her forced contract, but this dawning chance lit her fire once more. Upon entering the light effused room, the fresh girl chose a quiver of glimmering arrows. In her mind, this room was a sort of paradise, whereas in reality, it was the harbinger of woe concerning the Reapers. The Argentum room really wasn't all that bright also; rather, the northeastern wall of the room that held all the weapons was the source of the faint pulse. No, it was mainly her mind playing tricks, envisioning the room with an illustrious light, that gave her warmth and courage. Once the quiver felt strong in her hands, and the vision still fresh in her mind, the fresh Rita darted after the group.
This transformation of Rita did not happen overnight. In her heart of hearts, she kept the remnant of hope alive all the years that the lazy people of Goscite might rage up in strike. Logically speaking, she could then take her stand because what Reaper would go against an Argentum- equipped army? In her heart of hearts, she also felt a small stab of pain that her kindly old Benevolent grandmother, Cyn, could not be there to live the epic moment with her.

I wrote this part mainly to get back into the swing of things. The main concern right now is to figure out where our little band is headed. Will it be towards the epic fight? And kudos to Lon. You can do it!!
Sarah
Sarah

Location : In Musicland to cause discord in Angie's perfect harmony..at the drop of a hat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:09 am

Where'd everybody go?Smile SMB, I think we need a little focus, Daniel-son! Smile

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:42 pm

The simultaneous clang of metal and thud of wood against stone fairly shook the hall out of it's momentary silence as Lord Talbot slammed the main doors open and strode in, silver dagger gleaming in his hand. "Cads!" he cried, "Unhand yon maiden1 or die!" he waved his dagger threateningly at the Reaper holding his wife and dashed forward. In two swift strokes the Reaper fell, bleeding profusely and hardly believing that he was.
Just then, a side door sprung open and in poured a troupe of humans and two untattooed ghosts. They were shouting a battle-cry and all were wielding silver weapons of every kind.
Over the roar of his rescuers, Lon heard the piercing shriek of a ghost-cry. It rang loud and long and when it finally stopped, there were ghosts pouring in through every wall in the hall. Ghosts with back swirling tattoos, shouting visiously, their eyes filled with bloodlust. Lon looked at Louis, whose cry it had been, but Louis was staggering away, hiding behind one of his compatriots. It's going to be like that, is it? Lon thought wryly.
Ducking past the first Reaper, Lon pursued. He spotted Fiona, surrounded by Reapers. "Fiona!" he shouted as a blade swept down on her neck . . . and passed harmlessly through her. Lon almost grinned in relief before he was caught up in the battle, parrying blows and scrambling desperately to gain his balance. He had lost Louis and more and more Reapers were noticing him out in the open. Cutting one Reaper in half, he ran through him toward the cadré of humans. He frantically dodged a few weapons and passed through a few disembodied ghosts before he finally reached them.
OOC: This is our direction: Kill all the bad ghosts. But there's lots.
1Strictly speaking I think a maiden is young and unmarried, but maybe he's being complimentary.

Edit in response to Amy below: Ren is actually in the hall, not tied up, but probably captured by Reapers. Someone will have to save her. Smile

Last edited by Dan on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:11 pm

OOC:Well, alrighty then! The Epic Battle has begun!
Thanks for getting it going, Sassy M.B.! I'm sure Maeve won't mind her husband's term of endearment. Smile

IC:
"Oh, Liam! You're here!" breathed Lady Maeve as she fell against her husband's chest.
"'Course, my love! Where's Ren?" Lord Talbot yelled over the din, lifting her chin with his free hand to look in her eyes.
"I don't know!!!" gasped the now panic-stricken mother, deducing instantly the only reason her husband would ask such a question.
Without warning, a gnarled old Reaper, trying to take advantage of the vulnerability of the moment, glided silently and swiftly towards Lord Talbot's back. Lady Maeve's eyes gaped in terror. Lord Talbot instinctively whirled, swinging his long, shining Argentum sword high, decapitating his foul attacker which shrieked hideously, shriveled and disappeared. My kingdom for two normal-sized swords, one for each of us, instead of this Goliath, he wished silently.
Instantly, the giant blade he brandished high with both hands became two smaller swords. His jaw dropped, but the intensity of the battle around him kept him from getting too lost in his awe. It's magical. It responds to my will!
Back to back, Lord and Lady Talbot, slashed and stabbed at the swarming Reapers. The stench of rotting carcasses filled the air as the Reapers' forms were penetrated by the Aregentum weapons.
OOC: Where is Ren? Is she still bound and gagged somewhere or is she with one of the groups? We'll need a fitting reunion when she comes into the scene... I love you
Tag: EVERYONE! Climactic Fight Scene! Jump in! cheers

Last edited by Dan on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : relentless pursuit of perfection. (Ha-ha!))

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Ok, so I'm just going to have Dot wandering through the Castle, trying to find a way out of the Castle and towards help; she'll end up in the Grand Hall, or whatever it is where everybody's fighting....

IC: Dot

Dot tripped and stumbled, falling to her knees. For the fifth time... Resisting the very strong urge to just sink to the cold ground give up, she staggered on down the dimly lit passages. Her knees were bruised and bloody, she had damp cobwebs clinging to her all over, and she had given up hope of ever finding her way back out. Practically drowning in despair, (which was very unusual for her bright character) Dot thought she heard sounds of a struggle coming from above her. Yes! There was definitely a fight going on. Was it between the Reapers? No... No, she was positive she could hear human voices as well. Alarm bells went off in her head. 'I have to get up there!' she said to herself. Turning around, her despair dwindling fast, she marched right back in the direction she had come from, hoping she was correct in remembering a staircase located on the left. After a couple seconds of worried hope, she spotted the stairs and her step quickened involuntarily. She wondered if Eva was up there in the thick of things. Now Dot was practically running. Which she rarely did. Bounding up the stairs like she was twenty years younger than she was, she burst in through a small side door, and right on the scene of the battle. Pausing for a moment, not yet noticed, Dot took in the hectic, gory scene before her. She almost ran back out the door. In her moment of hesitation, she wondered if she was really ready to die here, because it could very well come to that. A sword, slashed from some victim's hand, fell with a clang at her feet. Staring dumbly at it, she licked her lips nervously and picked it up, not exactly knowing how to hold it. A Reaper charged at her, his eyes gleaming and looking very pleased that he had found an easy kill. Dot gripped the sword and stood ready as she could be.
OOC: Well, so she didn't find her way out, but I think it's OK she landed with everybody else... Now all I have to do is get Eva there... cyclops
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:09 pm

IC: Eva

It seemed to take forever to reach the Hall, and for one peaceful moment, Eva had almost forgotten for a moment their purpose for going there. But it wasn't hard to remember; just glancing at the faces of those around her made her stomach do flip-flops like a fish on the end of a line. The light sword she was holding started to slip from her clammy palms, and she wiped them on her shirt nervously. Eva took out the beautiful little Argentum knife she had found, gently running the tip of her finger down the ice-cool blade.
She stole a look at Cyrus and Beverly, who were walking side by side by Eva. Behind them walked Skye, Dar, and Hala, who all looked like regular warriors, but still apprehensive. Addressing Bev and Cyrus she asked, "Are you as scared as I am?", not even trying to hide the fact that she was so frightened she could practically feel her insides quaking.
"Yes!" Cyrus replied, her eyes wide.
"Naw!" Bev said simultaneously, with a casual flap of her hand. But Eva thought she saw the older woman take an anxious look at Cyrus; Beverly was being strong for her granddaughter's sake. Eva wished she had a grandmother to do that for her. Bev took the girl's hand and gave it a little squeeze. Cyrus looked down, blinked back a few tears, and managed a half-smile, obviously her fears not totally allayed.
Before she realized it, they had stopped at a doorway obviously leading to the Great Hall. There were sounds of ringing metal, and shouts of humans as well as Reapers. The tension was high; Eva felt that she would break at the slightest increase of it, like a string pulled to tight. For the first time Eva realized how small their "army" was.
Despite their worries, there was no rallying speech at the doorway. The younger Benevolent simply whispered to his senior, who nodded vigorously, looking pleased. The old ghost croaked out a battle chant of some sort in an Ancient language only Hala seemed to comprehend. The other Benevolent joined in. One by one, the group began to add his or her voice, not knowing what they were saying but feeling stronger all the same. As the chant rose, the Benevolents smiled grimly and the two of them pushed through the door. As if in a dream, Eva felt herself running through with the rest, the cry loud on their lips and their weapons help up.
Besides the general chaos, the noise was deafening. Screams and moans mixed with metal clashes. A few arrows whistled by every once in a while. With strength she didn't know the had, Eva hacked and swung at the Reapers, shocked that she hadn't been killed yet. But what shocked her more was that out of the corner of her eye, she thought she spotted Dot come into the room. She brought down another Reaper and made her way over as quickly as she could. Dot had picked up a sword but didn't look quite comfortable holding it. Which probably wasn't very convenient as there was a large, hungry looking Reaper coming right for her. Eva screamed, tearing through Reapers, knocking against humans, her eyes fixed on Dot's potential killer. There was no way she could reach him in time. Tears blurring her eyes, Eva sank to her knees. Her knife clattered to the floor. In a last act of desperation with seconds to spare, she picked it up by its blade and hurled it at the Reaper with a downwards fling of her arm. To her own surprise, and Dot's, it struck him solidly in the ribs, and he stopped in his tracks and crumpled, the Argentum poison to his ghostly blood. Dot stood up with tears in her own eyes and put her arms around Eva in the few moments before another would Reaper see them."

OOC: So dramatic... Razz

Last edited by eLIZabeth on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 am

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted.... Jimmy's turn!

IC: Jimmy

"Fiona!" Jimmy flinched as the blade scratched her face, which has suddenly appeared in the wall. He had been watching the fight attentively, while trying to keep an eye on the other Reapers in the room. Luckily, as a ghost, she would be fine, but... wait- was that blood? Fiona seemed surprised and a little confused, looking at it on her fingertips as if she wasn't quite sure what it was. Everyone else seemed equally stunned, as both Lon and Louis paused in their fight.
Then Louis shoved Fiona aside, and, weightless, she flew about ten feet as the Reaper leader renewed his attack on Lon. Suddenly, a door burst open and a group of Gosciters and Benevolents charged in, and as Reapers charged through the walls to meet them, the room was suddenly full of people. They seemed to have swords made of this strangely silver metal, that glistened like it was wet. Like Louis' sword, he realized. Argentum.
As they passed, a Benevolent passed him a sword. "Here," he said casually, as if starting epic battles was something he did every day, or had been doing for hundreds of years. "Join the fight, boy. We need all the help we can get." And he disappeared through a towner to match blades with the Reaper about to cut him down from behind.
Jimmy gulped nervously, steadied himself, and leaped into the fray.
Instantly, he had an opponent. Jimmy slashed at the blue swirled face and it backed away, surprised at the blood running from its temples as it fell. He looked up at him.
"You killed me," more astonished than dismayed. "But I'm already-" before he could finish his sentence, he fell to the ground, as if dead. A faint rotten smell exuded from it, as if it had been dead a long time and only just released into the open air. Jimmy held back a shiver as he walked through the ghostly corpse, ignoring the normal cold chills. He had to get to Fiona, before someone accidentally hit her.
He though he could hear her in the far end of the hall, alternating screaming and shouting amid t he ringing blades. He fought his way towards her voice.
Suddenly, another of the blue-swirled faces met him, not two inches from his face. Jimmy yelped and instictively swung up his sword, but it was met by the Reaper's blade and his own was pushed back toward him, pushing his swordhand into such a position that he couldn't move. He looked into the Reaper's face, covered with tattoos, and into its eyes.
Its bright green eyes.
Jimmy blinked. "Fiona!" he exclaimed, relieved. He relaxed his grip. "Please don't kill me."
"Say you're sorry," she growled, pressing down a little harder. Jimmy, startled, tried to get a grip again on the sword. "What?"
"Say you're sorry," she repeated, a little louder. "For what you said earlier."
Jimmy looked around nervously at the battle raging around them. With his luck, some stray blade would cut him in half by accident while his own sword was locked like this. Great. What had he even said? Oh yeah, something about how they hadn't been told about the secret goings-on in their town. Suddenly, the anger and frustration came back, and he pushed against Fiona's sword, freeing his own.
"I was right," he said, waving his sword at her. "I'm sorry for the way it came out, but-"
"LOOK OUT!" Fiona yelled and ran through him, keeping her blade to the side, and swept it up to meet a Reaper who was... well, no longer standing behind him, Jimmy noticed as he turned around.
"Uh, thanks," he said, giving her a nervous half smile as he kept a look out for any other attackers.
"You're welcome," she answered. "And Apology Accepted." She stood next to him, so they were side by side, but looking different ways as they held their swords.
"Ready to fight?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him.
Jimmy shrugged, smiling a little. "Someone's gotta look out for your blue freckled face."
Fiona smiled to herself, and they both raised their swords to meet attackers and ran back into the fight.

Awww, isn't that sweet. Kinda.
And, fyi, if someone wants to put Mr. Halinpanas in here, swinging a frying pan, feel free. I was going to, but it didn't fit.
Angie
Angie

Location : In MusicalLand, where everybody can sing and dance and will do so, perfectly synchronized, at the drop of a hat!!

Back to top Go down

Role-playing Game Role-Playing - "Sometimes there's worse things than dying."

Post by Ruthie Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Skye's thoughts were in a jumble. fight, just concentrate on the fight were the words constantly running through her alreay-muddled brain. She was fighting, fighting for her life, alongside her mother and father. At one point she found herself beside Cyrus and her grandmother. Skye almost smiled as she watched Beverly cut down Reaper after Reaper. The woman had courage, and spunk. Cyrus was coming out into the light as well. Skye remembered seeing Cyrus back in town. She acted almost weary, weary of what? Now, she was sword-to-sword with Reapers, defeating them just as quickly as Beverly. Eva was doing well on the other side of the room, beside Dot.
She managed to sidle to her left, towards where Lon and Louis were fighting. Lon was holding his own, but the Reaper was out for blood. She found herself standing in the midst of the fray, until a noise in back of her caught her ear. She whipped around, a moment too late. A Reaper brought his sword down on her arm, slicing a neat line along her wrist. Skye yelped and dropped her dagger. The Reaper cut down again, this time missing her head. Sky ducked and dodged, she wasn't a street rat for nothing, and managed to scoop up her weapon. The Reaper roared with something like success and swung his deadly-looking blade, aiming for her heart.
Skye moved away too late again. The blade grazed her shoulder. Gritting her teeth, for the ghost's blades looked as if it could cut through stone, she struck and caught the Reaper on the elbow. The ghost looked surprised as it's essence slowly turned to dust and crumpled away. Skye almost crumpled herself. Her arm and shoulder were bleeding freely. She threw herself to the doors, not to run away, but back to the dungeon. She remembered the mage's spell book. If fighting wouldn't work, maybe a spell could.
Quickly, she ran down the hallways, wincing and holding back hot tears as she ran, ran back to where the ancient pages lay, ran for hope.

Ouch, poor Skye... happy writing Smile
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:50 am

@Ruthie - I was wondering if we were ever coming back to the spell book! I thought we had kind of forgotten about it...
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Dan wrote: cadré

what does cadre mean?? I assume it means battle, or something of the like... it's cool, tho Smile
P.S. (we listened to LOTR last night on way home from CT. FINALLY!!! LOL at Proudfeet Smile)

@eLIZabeth: I, too, was wondering if and when we would use it. I mean, it was right there, so why not take advantage of it? Poor Skye, tho... Sad
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Very sad... this is the first post in one month! Sad I need to get my creative juices flowing!
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:07 am

Mwahahaha. Evil things happen to stories left too long alone.... Twisted Evil

Suddenly, the door in the far wall exploded inward, scattering Gosciters and even the Reapers and Benevolents in its path.
"Anybody home?" called a voice. The person- or whatever the voice was coming from, with all these ghosts around, you never knew-was obscured from the dust that had risen when chunks of the wall fell in with the door. Then a figure emerged from the settling dust cloud and peered into the Great Hall.
He was very odd looking. He was very short and stout, like a little teapot, and on a pair of huge glasses perched on the tip of his stubby nose. He wore a black leather suit and matching gloves and a leather helmet. All in all, he looked rather like a small owl with shiny black feather.
"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you," he began apologetically, "but there's been a change of plans."
At first silence greeted this proclamation. Then Louis spluttered out from the back of the hall, "WHAT? Seriously? Do you know how long it took us to get THIS far?"
"Yeah," added another Reaper. "I've been waiting almost a bloody century for this."
"I'm sorry," the man replied calmly. "That's just the way the airship explodes sometimes. Speaking of which, that's what I wanted to tell you about."
"What?" asked Louis crossly. "And this better be good."
"That depends on your point of view. At this moment, there is a comet accelerating towards the earth at an incredible speed never before imagined by man. When it reaches the earth, it's terrible force will annihalate the entire human race, if not the planet. Just thought I'd pass it on..."
"Wouldn't we have heard about that before?" asked a Benevolent doubtfully.
"Probably not," the man said, waving the idea away. "It was pulled out of orbit in the gamma quadrant by a freak storm of cosmic rays that affected its density and sent it rocketing out of its normal rotational path and headed straight for us. It's actually quite a wonder of science, and NASA's just been going crazy."
"What are we going to do about it?" asked a townsman as a nervous, panicked murmur began spreading through the crowd.
"Do? There's nothing to do, my dear man. If there was, do you think I'd be here? Not at all- I'd have hopped the first TY-fighter and lightspeeded it out of here." The man chuckled good naturedly. "Don't feel so bad about it! For all we know, a black hole will open up right before it hits and we'll be sucked into a parallel universe where the entire human race will start over as slaves to an advanced alien civilization."
"What a charming alternative," Fiona remarked dryly.
"how much time do we have?" cried a woman from the back of the crowd. The rest of the people nodded and echoed her words, surging forward a little closer to the man and, more to the point, the door.
"Oh, I don't know, I'd say we have all of three minutes, which oddly enough is just enough time for you all to make a little farewell speech to your fellow men. Any volunteers?"

I was gonna have the planet blow up, but I thought some people might want last words. Go for it!
Maybe you can even have a superhero show up and save the day just in the nick of time, too.
Angie
Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Okay, so it's been like three months, so I'm just gonna finish it.

[quote]
Several people opened their mouths to speak, but suddenly, something happened. It was like the earth had suddenly dropped a few feet, leaving everyone standing on air.
The crowd fell to the ground with a collective cry, most landing on their stomachs or someone else's.
"HA!" cried the black-leather man. He was laughing and smiling to himself as he checked his watch. "Wouldn't you know it- it's three minutes slow!"
And then the planet blew up and they all died.
Except for the people that were already dead... they just kinda stopped existing.
And then Superman flew around the world so fast that time went backward, so the Reapers didn't make a bad decision and get cursed and none of this actually happened because it was a different time line.
And then it turned out to be a dream.
In a dream.
In a dream.
And Leonardo DiCaprio was Superman and nobody knew because he's really good at disguising himself as things.
Do you concur?
Angie
Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum