Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Description

+6
Dan
Kara
Corinne
Erin
Ruthie
Angie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Character Description - Page 2 Empty Character Description

Post by Angie Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, so I don't know about you guys, but I am becoming a little confused as to which characters are whose and which characters are who.
So I've taken the liberty of starting a Quick Cheat Sheet. Here are my characters:

Jimmy
Occupation: He is a waiter at the Halinpanas' Inn and Tavern and works to support his mom and sister (Go figure).
Description: He has scruffy reddish-brown hair and brown eyes and freckles. He usually is wearing cast-offs and second-hand stuff.
Personality: He is a really nice guy, honest and friendly, but has to work a lot and doesn't always have to for fun.
Other stuff: He lives in the Warren, the poor part of town. His best friend is a ghost named Fiona. He likes and is good at math, puzzles, and riddles. (yuck)

Fiona
Age: A ghost about the age of fifteen. (which means she's actually, technically older than that, but she'd appreciate it if you ignore that fact.
Occupation: Haunting people, and... something yet to be revealed!
Description: She has long red hair and intense blue eyes.
Personality: She likes to cause mischief and startle people, which she feels is all part of being a ghost. She doesn't really like being reminded that she is a ghost, and therefore dead, but she manages to ignore it most of the time. Underneath the troublemaker-ness, she is very caring especially toward friends, and is very loyal.
Other: Fiona has been around, well, a while, and knows the city like the back of her hand, better than most people. She knows almost every nook and cranny.

Last edited by Angie on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Angie
Angie

Location : In MusicalLand, where everybody can sing and dance and will do so, perfectly synchronized, at the drop of a hat!!

Back to top Go down

Character Description - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Description

Post by Ruthie Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Ooh, a ghost-servant/slave Smile very intriguing... add some exerpts of her in the role playing....
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:25 pm

I basically copied and pasted this from my character sheet... oh, and if I wrote something different in my original description, forget it. Rolling Eyes

Name: Eva (remember the "e" sounds like a long "a") so it's pronounced "Aeva"
Occupation: She works at "The Redwood - A Quality Used Book Store" with a woman named Dorothy as her boss.
Description: Tallish, about 5'9", with smooth, medium/long jet-black hair, and caramel colored eyes which show her feelings strongly. She isn't exactly gorgeous, but has very striking and unique, yet pleasant, features. She dresses conservatively, but has her own style and flair. For instance, she'll wear what the majority of other people wear, but add a touch of her own personality.
Personality: She's pretty shy with strangers, but definitely has hidden courage and determination, and sometimes a temper. She likes to have fun, but not breaking the law, going to wild parties, or anything like that... she definitely learned her lesson about those... She wasn't always good, (in fact she used to be a "bad girl" which got her into trouble) but now she's practical, logical, and honest, thinking about the consequences of the things she does before she does them, not like that can heal the scars of her past. She has dreams about her bad encounters with the Reapers a lot, and sometimes has really strong premonitions about things, like an instinct, which usually come true.
Other: When she turned 16, her family (father, mother, and little brother) left for a whole different country, as they couldn't handle the ghosts any longer. She had wanted to stay because all her "friends" were here, but they kind of disappeared when Eva started to change from living alone, and from bad experiences she doesn't like to talk about. One day she would like to find where her family ended up, as they only write vague letters to her. (they were never very close.)

Have you noticed how most of the girl characters are 20 or so?
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Dan inspired me with is picture of Lon, so last night at 10:30 I decided to try and draw Eva... obviously my colored pencils and my scanner hate me. It looked SO much better without color, but I decided to add it... and ruin it. Oh well. Very Happy Please feel free to criticize, I know it looks a little streaky, but I was in a hurry. Wink

Character Description - Page 2 Evadra12
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Sweetness! Awesome picture Liz. Smile Better than I could sketch, although I do agree that it would look better without colored pencils. I would always use crayons anyway. I wuv cwayons. Smile
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

https://thewritinggroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Haha, thanks Dan, I like it when people lie to spare my feelings... lol! (I hate that smiley, by the way.) Eva's neck looks really wierd because I was just wanting to get it done, and didn't think about curving the strokes. *smacks forehead*. So don't think that's what she looks like! Oh and I just rekindled my love for crayons. Though I probably don't "wuv" them as much as you appear to! lol Razz We had some little kids over and they left a box of crayons out, so I grabbed some paper and scribbled!!! Almost as much fun as fingerpainting!!! Anyway, that's what I do now when I watch TV... no, I'm not kidding on that one, unfortunately.
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:54 am

wow!!! Eva that is awesome!!! brings back memories of Mittens the kitten in your newspaper Smile EPIC!!!!!
hmmm... if I can, I will post something of Skye, but don't get your hopes up.... I'm not a computer whiz... sadly... only thing is, I like anime eyes, so that's what Skye will have most likely lol! haha, love this face!!!!
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 pm

eLIZabeth wrote: lol! (I hate that smiley, by the way.)

Ruthie wrote: lol! haha, love this face!!!!

And this is what I got out of this conversation; we should make a smiley rating thread . . . not that I wasn't listening to anything you people were saying . . . but I wasn't affraid Laughing

lol! <--Meh, not so great.
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Ruthie wrote:brings back memories of Mittens the kitten in your newspaper Smile
I totally forgot about him! cat like I said, she's not that great, it looked better without the color, but I wanted to add it... and not surprisingly, I messed it up. Sad lol
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:47 pm

No, I thought it was really good Smile makes me want to get up and start drawing myself Smile
Cheers!!! Smile
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Ruthie wrote:No, I thought it was really good Smile makes me want to get up and start drawing myself Smile
Cheers!!! Smile
QFT. Smile You're likewise inspiring me. I actually did sit down and do some drawing after I saw your picture but I didn't do too well and now I don't have time. Sad
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:47 pm

No one has posted here in while, so I decided to post here in case it was feeling lonely... Sad Wink

Name: Dorothy ("Dot" fits her better I think)
Age: No one really knows because she's very good at keeping it secret, but she tells people she's 35... so she's really 43.
Occupation: She is the owner of "The Redwood - A Quality Used Book Store". Eva is her only employee, and they're very fond of each other.
Description: Short, but not small, and slightly plump. She seems much taller than she is because of her bold personality. She has bouncy, bobbed hair, which is dark chestnut brown. She wears purple (or pink) cat's eye glasses, which are on a chain. She dresses with lots of personal style; bright colors and pretty wild clothes (that for some crazy reason go together) but she still manages to look respectable. For some reason she loves knitted accessories, and is rarely seen without a few.
Personality: She is far from shy. Doesn't care what people think about her. Dot loves to talk to people, and she always seems to know what's going on in town hardly before it happens. She's a good listener too. So basically a kind, sweet lady who everyone loves; a very good auntie person. Oh, and she's SMART about almost everything (except lacks common sense sometimes). Her only major fault is that she has a major sweet tooth for peanut butter cookies.
Other: Moved into town about 6 years ago, but most of the people (especially the ladies) feel they've known her forever.

I wanted her to be unique... I think I succeeded! Razz
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Ok, here's Dot... I think she's a little better than Eva. Ok, so a lot better, but it's still not that great. I don't do glasses. And her nose is messed up. And she's wearing a dorky shirt. But she's here. *sigh* I'm not feeling so great right now. pale Sad Neutral

Character Description - Page 2 Doroth11

By the way, in her description I said her hair was bobbed, but it's really a "flip" (the end flips up). She's supposed to be one of those people who never outgrew their teen years in the 70's. You know, the cat's eye glasses and everything... whatever.
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 am

That is actually how I imagined Dot, kind of. I got he glasses, but she appeared older like in her sixties or something, with very plain clothing... in other words, a grandmother Smile lol
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:34 pm

I pictured her older too, but the illustration kinda . . . fits. Smile
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Well, she's older than she looks... Razz But I was afraid if I did anything to make her look older, she would look too old. But I guess it's Ok.
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 pm

It's interesting to see her in almost a modern-ish way. I thought her glasses turned out really good... almost like what the ladies wear in a Far Side cartoon Smile no offense.
You captured her upbeat-ness in the picture, which is awesome Very Happy
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Since they wore those glasses when the cartoons were made, no offense taken about the Far Side ladies... at least she herself doesn't look like them! Razz That would be a little bit of problem... I hate the Far Side people's looks.
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Haha! I LOVE those cartoons!! they are so awkward and random and hilarious at the same time. I crack up everytime I read one Smile lol
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Much as I hate the dumpy fat ladies, lol, the cartoons themselves are hilarious... my mom got a book of them called "Wildlife Preserves" and is has all these wild animals in jars with people photographing them. XD.
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Love that one. I love them all Smile
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 pm

FYI e-team, I described Rita even more and I fixed some mistakes.
Sarah
Sarah

Location : In Musicland to cause discord in Angie's perfect harmony..at the drop of a hat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 pm

um are we still doing the crest idea? because I have uploaded a design onto the gallery...
feel free to check it out Smile

Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by eLIZabeth Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Ooh, I will have to check it out! So what would we do with this crest? cyclops
eLIZabeth
eLIZabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content