Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkwell - The Editing/Complaining Thread

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inkwell - The Editing/Complaining Thread - Page 2 Empty Inkwell - The Editing/Complaining Thread

Post by Dan Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

So everyone pick a novel of yours that needs editing and tell us a little about it in this thread. This will be a sort of writing discussion thread: Talking about the process of writing. We'll also tell how much progress we're making in our editing because we could all use a little encouragement. Also, making promises we haven't a hope of keeping is a good idea. I'll start off with a small one though: As soon as someone posts in this thread I'll edit two pages of my novel. And everyone has to hold me to that!
After that next person posts and I do my required two pages, I'll post how many pages I have, how many I'm done, and how it's going.
In the meantime: What are you editing this week/month/year?
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

https://thewritinggroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Inkwell - The Editing/Complaining Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Inkwell - The Editing/Complaining Thread

Post by Ruthie Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:55 am

Dan wrote:@Ruthie: Sheesh! Where do all these ideas come from? Smile Sounds like every time we hear from you you're cooking up another story. :p They're all great though. Smile

I have a whole file on My Documents that is dedicated to all of my stories... I have something like 40 or so on there now Embarassed
In my defense, I just have very random occurrences happen to me (such as a really awesome day dream/night dream) and I go on from there.. of course, we're not talking about the millions of drawings I have just for my stories that are now piled on my desk... *ahem* but thank you... I just REALLY love to write Very Happy
sunny

p.s. my sister Harley wants to spread the word around: she needs glasses Shocked lol! affraid
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Inkwell - The Editing/Complaining Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Inkwell - The Editing/Complaining Thread

Post by Dan Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Maybe you should start a Flash Fiction blog! Smile Flash fiction is when you write just one scene out of a story or something, but it stands alone. You could have a lot of fun with that! Smile

So has anyone else noticed that NaNoWriMo is coming up in a few days!? Scary huh? So what all are we doing?
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

https://thewritinggroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Ac! That's right! I think I'll do my novel on the dragon story above ^--- up there Smile
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:18 pm

I am so dead for NaNoWriMo... not ready at all. Like, really, really not ready. I am doing a re-write/mash-up of "Snow White and Rose Red" and "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" and I don't even have all the names for the seven dwarves!
Angie
Angie

Location : In MusicalLand, where everybody can sing and dance and will do so, perfectly synchronized, at the drop of a hat!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum