Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun with Anti-Gravity and Pillows (A Social Thread)

+8
Ruthie
Angela
Sarah
Jaime
Erin
Angie
Kara
Dan
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fun with Anti-Gravity and Pillows (A Social Thread) - Page 2 Empty [Fun] Anti-Gravity Pillow Fight

Post by Dan Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to our new home! Smile Since a lot of you don't know each other, I thought I'd take this chance to let you all introduce yourselves and then we can get the ball rolling. I can't wait to meet all of you although frankly you scare me a little bit. Just kidding! You guys are adorable, that's why you're here. Wink
But yeah. I'll give you over the weekend to get to know each other in this thread and then we can start an official brainstorming/spilling/squeezing/cleaning/squashing thread. Twisted Evil

By the way, no one touches the pirate smiley. pirat He's mine.

Edit: Caveat: This forum is public for the time being so don't post anything you wouldn't want creepers to know. Oy; I probably could have made that sound a little better.

Last edited by Dan on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

https://thewritinggroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fun with Anti-Gravity and Pillows (A Social Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun with Anti-Gravity and Pillows (A Social Thread)

Post by Dan Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Ooo! Good idea! I think I posted on Shannon's Facebook wall but I don't know if she saw it. You should get her! Twisted Evil

E-Team FTW (for the win). Cool

[Dives under Sarah's cherry bomb shelter and lights cherry-bomb roman candles.]
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

Back to top Go down

Fun with Anti-Gravity and Pillows (A Social Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun with Anti-Gravity and Pillows (A Social Thread)

Post by Jimmy Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Allo people! Dan convinced me to join his RPG, so here I am!

Sorry but I'm lazy so I didn't take the time to read 2 pages of posts.
Jimmy
Jimmy

http://www.jackracksdiner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 pm

^Same here, I'm not so great at RPing, but I'll try Wink
Now down to buisness...
(>Whacks Kara with an oversized pillow sending her flinging into Angie<)
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:49 am

Okay. So Dan mentioned
We have to recruit more people! So tie them down and toss them in!
Well, I did, and after much convincing and coercing, she created an account. But was then banned. Sad Is there any way we can get claritastic unbanned?
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 am

Laughing We were wondering who that was but we didn't want stalkers, that's why, and yes, I'm pretty sure he can unban her. Laughing
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Corinne Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Yes, I am Erin's friend. Even though I do enjoy stalking threads every once in a while, I am willing to participate.

I was inactive right after I created my profile because it was late in the night and I was too tired to do anything that required more brain power than choosing a username and password.

Anyway, my name is Corinne and at first I thought this would be my first RPG, but then I remembered doing something like this with an old friend a few years ago. We created a pretty interesting story. Razz

My top favorite things are:
Music (I play a bunch of instruments.)
Literature (I enjoy reading and writing.)
East Asian culture (I just do.)
Mold/Fungi/Uncommon skin diseases (Fascinating.)

I will introduce my character sometime today, so don't ban me again. haha
Uhhh smiley claim: Suspect I look like that a lot.
Corinne
Corinne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Yay!!! new members, and Dan, I love the new name Smile
The Enders, just saying it gives me the chills!!! haha
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi Corinne! Smile Sorry about the banning. Embarassed My bad. It won't happen again. Embarassed I'm a little paranoid so yeah.

Well, by way of apology: [Hands Corinne a pair of jet-boots.] Comes in handy with no gravity in here. Wink
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Well I think I'm the newest member and it's time to introduce myself, so here goes:

Hi, I'm Abigail, a teenager living out in the woods somewhere in Vermont. I've been homeschooled all my life, love to run, sing, laugh, email friends, read the Bible, write in my journal, and much more! Writing is a hobby of mine that I do everyday. I haven't done anything like this before, but I'd be happy to learn how to. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Welcome Corinne and Abigal!!

[Whacks both of them with a pillow Razz]

BTW how come everyone on this site enjoys writing and Reading besides me?
Jimmy
Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Welcome Abigail! Glad you decided to join our insanity. Smile clown
Jimmy wrote:BTW how come everyone on this site enjoys writing and Reading besides me?
I don't know, what's with that! Razz I only really invited people I know who enjoy writing. But we'll soon bring you around and wipe out your pitiful minority. Twisted Evil [Whacks Jimmy with study pillow.]
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 am

O thanks I feel better now??? [beats the bookworm with a pillow]
Jimmy
Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi and welcome everybody that's come since I last posted!
I'm Angie, and since everybody's putting their interests....
I like (yes, sorry, Jimmy Razz) reading and writing, biking, running, swimming, watching hockey, drawing, ummmm....... and yeah, that's about it. I like Disney movies and SUPERHERO movies!!!!! I have yet to see a superhero movie I don't like (but I haven't seen them all, so it's a possibility)
Oh, and okay, I guess I'll come clean... I do like to read some comic books (not Japanese ones though... I've never liked anime for some reason, except, like, Sailor Moon when I was little alien )

Oh, and if anyone has any info on cloud-seeding, I would appreciate it! It's for a story I'm writing.
Angie
Angie

Location : In MusicalLand, where everybody can sing and dance and will do so, perfectly synchronized, at the drop of a hat!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Corinne wrote:Uhhh smiley claim: Suspect I look like that a lot.
No fair. Razz
Mine would be Razz because I use it a lot, or Twisted Evil
(>Shoots pillowblaster at Amy<)
PS: Just so Y'all know, I am currently computerless, so, sorry if my posts are rather short, I'm using an IPod Touch (NOT AN ITOUCH! Razz )
PPS: I don't like Razz , I'd rather tongue , but I'll live with it because the Razz has a much simpler MUC. Wink
PPPS: Dan, we really need to get the emoticons from The Boards, I love that face tongue.
PPPPS: ...I didnt really have anything to say here, I just wanted to type all the "P"s...
PPPPPS: Hi.
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Denis, love the avatar!!! Smile
and welcome to Abigail and Corinne!!!!!
*joins in the mayhem with a pillow arsenal of her own*
and yes, I do (not) have one of those, lol
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by Corinne Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:36 am

*hisses at Denis* My smiley! Suspect tongue
*takes Dan's jet-boots and hoards them in her satchel of doom*

You know, one of my summer goals was to write something new each week. I was failing horribly, but I think I will redeem myself here. Yay?
Corinne
Corinne

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:43 am

[Raises glass.] Here's to keeping our summer goals even though we're heavily inclined to be lazy.

And here's to our AWESOME RPG and all it's players. [Takes a sip and hurls his glass into the fireplace, causing a minor explosion that's very dramatic.]
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Dan wrote:[Raises glass.] Here's to keeping our summer goals even though we're heavily inclined to be lazy.

Who says one of your goals wasn't to be lazy? tongue
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:17 pm

I second the motion!!! No more laziness!!!
*raises her glass, then slumps to the floor and starts snoring*
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:47 am

Okay, this is random, but I just saw Toy Story 3- did anyone else see it? It was.... amazinglyfantasticbutsadbutstillreallygreatandawesomelysmurftastic.
Do you concur?
Angie
Angie

Location : In MusicalLand, where everybody can sing and dance and will do so, perfectly synchronized, at the drop of a hat!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Some guy from some movie I haven't seen wrote:I concur, do you concur? I concur.
Actually, I didn't see the movie. I want to now, though. Maybe I can sucker someone to driving me and paying for my ticket.
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:32 am

[quote="Dan"]
Some guy from some movie I haven't seen wrote:I concur, do you concur? I concur.

It's from "Catch me if you can".
alien = yaloolah
Angie
Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:38 am

I so want to see that!!!! Pixar rules epically!!!!!!
is it better than the first two (kind of hard to believe since they were both so good Very Happy)
Despicable Me is next on my list to see.... as well as Avatar... and about ten other movies I haven't yet seen Sad
I need to get out more, sunny
Ruthie
Ruthie

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:53 am

Despicable Me looks really funny!
"Its sooo FLUFFY!!"
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am

I want to see Toy Story 3. But I hear it's really sad so I'm not sure. Sad
Ruthie wrote:Pixar rules epically!!!!!!
This. Cool
Dan
Dan
Game Host
"Sassy Moderator Boy"
Game Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next